BEMCO undertakes a wide range of Turnkey Electromechanical Projects, which include the following activities:
- HVAC – Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning
- Electrical (buildings, sub-stations, power stations – LV and ELV systems)
- Refrigeration Systems
- Plumbing, Drainage, Sewerage and Fire-fighting Works
- O. Plants, Water Supply and Sewerage Treatment Plants
- Medical and LPG Gases
- H,V. Systems and Industrial Electrifications
- V. System, CCTV, Security Systems, Ceremonial Lighting, Aviation Lighting etc
- Building Management Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Computers and Structured Cabling
- Maintenance of Industrial and Commercial Buildings, Hospitals and Comfort Applications
- Steel Fabrications
BEMCO has provided electromechanical services to many of the large commercial building developments and projects in Bahrain, including residential and shopping complexes, hospitals, hotels and corporate headquarter buildings.
The BEMCO services include HVAC, electrical, plumbing and fire-fighting – all provided by BEMCO’s highly expert and experienced project personnel.
BEMCO uses its extensive in-house technical knowledge and expertise to manage the timely, effective execution of all key project elements – design, engineering, product / service selection and sourcing, installation, testing and commissioning, all ‘driving’ towards the goal of ‘client satisfaction’ for a broad spectrum of Bahrain’s industry.
BEMCO’s range of electromechanical services extends to a wide range of large-scale infrastructure projects, with Government Ministries and leading industrial establishments included in an impressive array of clients.
High profile projects include The Bahrain International Airport, the Hidd Power Station (Phase 2) and The Shaikh Khalifa Sports City.